Thursday, April 24, 2008

New pictures of the boys













I know it's been a while, but it's not like I have a lot of people really checking this. Brandon has been going to tee ball practice for about a month now and finally had his first game Tuesday(22nd) evening. He had the best time and I think he hit the ball better than at practice. This was just about the funniest thing we had watched in long time. They were so little and cute and didn't know what they were doing. Brandon would hit the ball, run to first base, then run to the dugout. There were some kids that must have been so scared having all the people watching, that they wouldn't even hit the ball. Anyway, I'm putting some pics of the game and some other random pictures from the past couple months. Drew, we have found out, has mild asthma unfortunately. So everytime he gets the sniffles he starts wheezing. So we have to pull out the nebulizer. I have a couple pics of that, he looks so pitiful. I'm also putting a couple pictures of some flowers, my purple iris and narcissis and dafodils(sp?). These were flowers that my mom dug up and gave to me to transplant. We planted them in 2005 and they've always come up each season, but this is the first year the iris has had blooms. It's so pretty. Enjoy!

No comments: